Since graphene oxide is activated
EMF radiation, you want to create a protective barrier in your immediate environment to mitigate the effect of the EMF so that it does not activate the graphene oxide peak. In the 1930s, a discovery was made that can still be used today to effectively help protect against electromagnetic fields.
In a series of experiments, the now deceased Dr. Wilhelm Reich discovered that living specimens placed in containers made of alternating layers of steel and non-conductive organic material were able to harness only the healthy “cosmic energy” of the environment.
He called this energy “orgone”. These orgone accumulators had the ability to: store blood samples for longer periods of time, sprout healthier plant seedlings, and provide pain relief to patients who sat in them.
Today, instead of steel and plastic sheets, a composite is used made from a mixture of: iron oxide, steel, brass, shungite and crystal powders encased in epoxy resin.
The end result is a kind of “harmonizer” that is capable of transforming harmful wireless fields from cell towers, smart meters, smart phones, internet routers and your TV into healthier and significantly more beneficial energy for both you and your TV. for your plants and pets.
The effects of this scientific phenomenon have been replicated and well documented in studies conducted by the University of Pennsylvania and the Heraclitus Microscopy Research Laboratory.
- BERN – The epidemiological situation in Switzerland is becoming increasingly complicated with infections and hospitalizations that continue to rise.
- The comparison with the data of a week ago – when 9’702 cases were registered in 72 hours – is indeed merciless (like the Ticino one) and shows a growth of the curve that increasingly resembles the exponential one.
In fact, there are 14,590 new cases of coronavirus reported by the Federal Office of Public Health to which eighteen new deaths are added, while 156 people have required hospitalization.Highly positive tests – Over the last 72 hours, the results of 112,865 tests have been transmitted, according to the FOPH.
The positivity rate is 12.9%. Over two weeks, the total number of infections is 60,773. The cases per 100,000 inhabitants in the last 14 days are close to 700. The reproduction rate, which is about ten days behind the other data, stands at 1.33.
Vaccinations – A total of 11,608,042 doses of vaccine were administered in our country.
65.28% of Swiss people are fully vaccinated, while another 1.78% received only the first dose. The percentage of those completely vaccinated, excluding children under the age of twelve (who cannot yet be immunized) from the count rises to 74.28%.
Since the beginning of the crisis – Since the beginning of the pandemic, 955’800 cases of Covid-19 have been confirmed in the laboratory out of a total of 12’452’736 tests carried out in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. In total there are 11,017 deaths and the number of hospitalized people stands at 34,850.
- Isolations and quarantines – In Switzerland there are currently 30,915 people in isolation and 21,176 who have come into contact with them and placed in quarantine.
- Doubling also in Ticino – In Ticino in the last 72 hours there have been 255 new cases. There are 40 people hospitalized, six of them in the intensive care unit.
- On the other hand, the death toll since the beginning of the crisis has remained at 1’008.